Thursday, September 17, 2009

Turns out my store will sell furniture too...

So my parents have redecorated since I moved out and now they are in need of a futon-like option so I have somewhere to sleep when I visit. I however, kinda hate futons and think most of them are really ugly. So here are the options I have compiled for my mom... that all just so happen to be Jenn-store-worthy. Above we have one of my favs: the Finn Lounger from CB2.

The Lubi daybed has definitely made the blog rounds, but you have to love it's simplicity.

This new Clark Sofa from West Elm seems perfect for small spaces and the back folds down to accommodate for guests (aka Jenn).

This Storage Daybed by West Elm is a little bulkier than I like BUT you can't beat the storage and the price (it's on sale)!

And I guess if you reeeeally want a futon, this one (especially with this patterned cover) isn't so bad.

2 comments:

  1. I think I like the Storage Daybed best. It looks like the most comfortable for a bed, nice looking couch with all the pillows, plus it has the storage feature, cool.

    Or maybe it's just because it's on sale.

    Yeah, definitely being on sale puts it ahead of the rest. OK, I'm cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the comfiness and the cheapness - you just can't beat that

    ReplyDelete