Thursday, October 8, 2009

Soap with Style

SO IT WOULD APPEAR I have an obsession with soap and it's packaging... ;)

















Maybe I just haven't been in a Bath and Body Works in a long time BUT how awesome is this new (to me) packaging? I LOVE how old-school looking it is PLUS they have tons of different scents all available right here.




















Mrs. Meyers is one of my personal favs - more for the packaging than anything else, but it smells good too!























WEIRD but super cool no? This handmade soap is wrapped in spun wool to exfoliate and lather! AND it comes in four pretty colors.


















And last but definitely not least... if I ever have $22 to blow on hand soap... this is it. The packaging is just so pretty and simple and perfect no?

No comments:

Post a Comment