skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Confetti!!
It's a party in a glass. No alcohol needed. ;) Available
here
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Who is this imaginary shopkeeper?
Jenn
Santa Monica, CA, United States
: just an ordinary girl working away in the advertising biz who decided to start sharing her finds
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2010
(156)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(13)
▼
April
(26)
A Jenn Update
That Jar Keeps Looking At Me
Flattened Sparkle
Confetti!!
Umbrella ella ella eh
Jellycat
Cents
Sick Day
Oh the things that I think are funny...
When hands attack!
I've never shot a gun
A Little Scribble
fishcondo!
I am in love with a lamp...
Measure Up!
Just follow the arrows
I didn't know I needed a napkin holder...
Piperoids
Trash bag be gone!
But where are the legs...
Scissor Light
Streakers!
A teeny tiny box
More Color!
Color!
Speaking of colorful and beautiful...
►
March
(43)
►
February
(27)
►
January
(29)
►
2009
(216)
►
December
(34)
►
November
(52)
►
October
(83)
►
September
(47)
Some of my favs:
sfgirlbybay
Making it Lovely
Design*Sponge
shelterrific
Apartment Therapy
Mighty Goods
Another Shade of Grey
happy mundane
Oh Joy!
Design Milk
yes, please
swissmiss
Labels
accessories
(62)
apparel
(8)
art
(24)
bags/purses
(16)
banks
(1)
Barware
(6)
bathroom
(14)
calendars
(10)
candles
(2)
Clocks
(15)
decorative
(57)
design
(5)
furniture
(7)
garden
(4)
green
(6)
illustration
(3)
jewelry
(37)
kids
(5)
Kitchen
(78)
lighting
(8)
Mustaches
(4)
Office supplies
(31)
packaging
(4)
Pillows
(18)
shoes
(2)
stationery
(6)
storage
(69)
technology
(6)
travel
(1)
typography
(38)
watches
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment